MONOCULAR MICROSCOPE (NATIONAL MODEL 131)
- Expiry Date: 0000
- Availability: In Stock
The is a budget-friendly microscope designed for high school use. Featuring a design focused on safety and effective use.
The microscope's optics include DIN 4x, 10x, and 40xR achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, color coded objectives. A widefield 10x eyepiece with a revolving pointer sits at a 45° incline and can be rotated 360° for sharing by multiple students.
When it comes to focusing, the Model 131 is both precise and controlled. The slip clutch prevents damages to the unit from over focusing, while the safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses. The tension adjustment eliminates stage drift, while the low position and fine focus controls allow students to get an accurate view of specimens.
· Widefield 10x eyepiece with revolving pointer. Accepts optional #965-160 eyepiece reticle
· 45° inclined viewing head rotates 360° for easy repositioning of eyepiece and sharing by more than one student
· DIN 4x, 10x, and 40xR objectives are achromatic, parfocalled, parcentered, color coded
· 3-hole nosepiece is ball-bearing mounted for more precise alignment, has positive click stops
115V 20 watt tungsten illumination, condenser and blue filter, base-mounted on/off switch, heavy duty 3-wire cord. Convenient "grabber" clip on plug lets you wrap the cord around microscope and secure in place by pushing cord into clip for easy storage. No bulky cord hanger needed
· Low position coarse and fine focusing controls
· Stage moves up or down, eyepiece and body remain fixed
· Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system
· Tension adjustment eliminates stage drift
· Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses
· Large 4.3 x 4.7" / 110 x 120mm stage, with locked-on, spring mounted stage slips, drilled and tapped to accept optional mechanical stage
· Built-in 0.65NA condenser lens
· Calibrated 5-hole disc diaphragm
· Rugged cast metal, gray enamel finish
· Base: 5.25 x 7" / 133 x 175mm
· Height: 14.2" / 360mm; Net weight: 6.8 lb / 3.1kg